Thursday, September 25, 2008

Introduction

I'm struggling in my faith. I'm desperate to get back to the LOVE I felt in Jesus, the content feeling, the "everything's going to be OK". I WILL get back there. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but every journey starts with one step. And this is it.

I've been told I'm a great writer (HA! Right now I'm not, but it's 1:27 am. And I'm really not trying hard at all) but when it comes to prayer, well, forget it. So, I've decided to write my prayers. Hey, He didn't say that wasn't allowed, did He? The point is to make the attempt, correct? So, this is my attempt.

I also want to take the journey with you. I'll tell you what's helping me, you tell me what's helping you. Also because I make friends better online and know I can't do this on my own. And if I end up doing it that way, well, I'll talk (er, type) to this blog and pretend it's listening. (Hey, whatever works! I do it on my other blog, too!)

Well, I could write more, but it's now 1:31 am, and I certainly know God probably wouldn't want me up this late on a school night (I have a good excuse why I'm up. Don't jump my case please!). Not to mention with 3 immunizations yesterday, my already weakened immune system probably doesn't need this. So I'm going to end this blog now, and go to sleep content that I'm making the first official step on my "Journey-2-Jesus".

I'll tell you a bit about me tomorrow, but until then, sleep tight and good gosh, get some sleep!

Alex(andra)

1 comment: